OptiBac Probiotics For Travelling Abroad
- High quality friendly bacteria, especially for those going abroad to far-flung destinations
- Provides 5 billion live cultures, from the Lactobacillus, Saccharomyces and Bifidobacterium genera, that are all well-researched and guaranteed until end of expiry
- Shown to survive at higher temperatures and humidity, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter, more humid climates than that of the UK, such as India, Egypt or Mexico
- Does not require refrigeration, making it especially suitable for travels
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Contains no added sugars, artificial flavourings or colourings
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take one capsule daily with food, preferably breakfast, starting 3-5 days before departure, continuing during travel abroad and for a few days upon return from travel, or as professionally directed.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsules may be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking ‘For travelling abroad’.