This is so good low-calorie, low-fat, high protein option for your snack – it does not contain pastry and instead of cream use creme fraiche. Make this quick & easy snack to be your lunch or dinner – cut bigger piece and add little salad – as it is irresistible! Plus it is veggie!
100-150g broccoli (it is about 1/2, cut into florets)
2 hands of peas (can be frozen)
couple of spring onions
40g soft goat cheese (about 1/3 of the package)
2-3 table spoons of creme fraiche
2 egg whites
1. Boil or steam broccoli and peas for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs and egg whites in a bowl. Add creme fraiche into egg mixture.
3. Take a pie/tart tin (smaller frying pan is fine too!) and cover the bottom with greaseproof paper.
4. Place your soften broccoli and peas to the bottom. Pour your mixture over the vegetable. Sprinkle goats cheese and spring onion. Bake for about 20min or until the eggs are not wobbly.
5. Remove from the oven and leave slightly to cool down before cutting. If you want add little green salad as a side to create a perfect dish you can eat as a snack, lunch or dinner.
You can store this healthy quiche/tart in fridge for up to 3 days.